Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well said

i was just browsing through TV couple of days before. I happen to stop a program called First wife's. Kirron Kher was their, as beautiful and poised as ever. And then she said something that i felt the same for myself and i believe, most people feel the same. She said, "for me love has to have passion. if if their is no passion when you Love is like not giving 100%. I'm a person who needs Passion in life. Love is most important. I want my Love to show me that he Loves me. I'm not the type who is fine with living, just knowing that he loves me, and that's not good enough for me. If he Loves me, he has to show that.If i can show the passion i have, there should be no stopping for him. I think if their is no passion in love or life, its like Dead man Walking."

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org